The conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller may take place in two ways.
Before placing an order, the Buyer has the right to negotiate all the provisions of the contract with the Seller, including those changing the provisions of the following regulations. These negotiations should be conducted in writing and directed to the Seller's address (Design By Dalia Dalia Lehmann,Gnieźnieńska 28D/18, 62-300 Września)
In the event of the Buyer's resignation from concluding the contract through individual negotiations, the following regulations and applicable law shall apply.
1. Personal Data Administrator:
Design By Dalia Dalia Lehmann
2. Postal address - name and surname or name of the institution, location in the town (in the case of a town divided into streets: street, building number, apartment or flat number; in the case of a town not divided into streets: town and property number), zip code and town.
Design By Dalia Dalia Lehmann
3. Price list for deliveries - available at www.dalialehmann.com of available delivery types and their costs.
4. Contact details:
Design By Dalia Dalia Lehmann
5. Personal data - any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. Information is not considered to be personally identifiable if it would involve excessive costs, time or actions.
6. Sensitive data - this is personal data containing information about racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, religious, party or trade union membership, as well as data on health, genetic code, addictions, sex life, convictions, rulings on punishment and penalty fines, as well as other judgments issued in court or administrative proceedings.
7. Delivery - type of transport service with the carrier and cost specified in the delivery price list at www.dalialehmann.com
8. Proof of purchase - an invoice, bill or receipt issued in accordance with the Act on tax on goods and services of March 11, 2004, as amended and other relevant legal regulations.
9. Product card - a single store subpage containing information about a single product.
10. Customer - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, making a purchase directly from the Seller related to his business or professional activity.
11. Civil Code - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964, as amended.
12. Code of good practices - a set of rules of conduct, in particular ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 point 5 of the Act on counteracting unfair market practices of August 23, 2007, as amended.
13. Consumer - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller not directly related to his business or professional activity.
14. Basket - a list of products made from products offered in the store based on the Buyer's choices.
15. Buyer - both Consumer and Customer.
16. Place of delivery - postal address or collection point indicated in the order by the Buyer.
17. The moment of handing over the item - the moment when the Buyer or a third party indicated by him for pickup takes possession of the item.
18. ODR internet platform - an EU website operating on the basis of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the online system of settling consumer disputes and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and the Directive 2009/22 / EC and available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
19. Payment - the method of payment for the subject of the contract and delivery listed at www.dalialehmann.com
20. Authorized entity - an entity authorized to out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes within the meaning of the Act on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes of September 23, 2016, as amended.
22. Consumer law - the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014.
23. The Seller, if he is obliged to provide or provide a financial benefit to the Consumer, performs it without undue delay, no later than the period provided for in the law.
24. Personalized and customized orders and items in the sale category, are not refundable.
1. The Personal Data Administrator is responsible for the lawful processing of personal data, and the rules for collecting, processing and storing personal data, as well as the Buyer's rights related to his personal data.
2. The Personal Data Administrator processes the personal data of the Buyers on the basis of consent and in connection with the legitimate interests of the Seller.
3. The Personal Data Administrator collects and processes personal data only to the extent that it is justified by a contractual or legal obligation.
4. The Buyer's consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary, and consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose may be withdrawn at any time.
5. The following personal data are collected for the purposes of carrying out the Buyer's order:
a. postal address - necessary for issuing proof of purchase;
b. place of delivery of the item - necessary to address the parcel;
c. e-mail - necessary for communication related to the implementation of the order;
d. telephone number - necessary if you choose certain types of delivery
§7 Final provisions
1. None of the provisions of these Regulations is intended to violate the rights of the Buyer. It also cannot be interpreted in this way, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance with and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
2. Registered Buyers will be notified by e-mail about changes to the regulations and their scope (to the e-mail address provided during registration or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the new regulations come into force. Changes will be introduced to adapt the regulations to the applicable legal status.
3. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the regulations tab (www.dalialehmann.com/regulamin). During the execution of the order and throughout the entire after-sales care of the Buyer, the regulations accepted by him when placing the order shall apply. Except when the Consumer finds it less favorable than the current one and informs the Seller about the selection of the current one as binding.
4. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputed issues, if the Consumer so wishes, are resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or a trial before an arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use equivalent and lawful methods of pre-court or out-of-court dispute resolution, e.g. via the EU ODR online platform or by choosing any authorized entity from among those found in the UOKiK register. The seller declares his intention and agrees to settle the consumer dispute out of court.
As a last resort, the matter is resolved by a locally and materially competent court.